HCC Dental Hygiene at Coleman College
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HCC Dental Hygiene at Coleman College

A place for HCC Dental Hygiene students, both current and former, to share notes, express ideas, organize study groups, and talk about anything related to Dental Hygiene and our program.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GOOD LUCK WITH THE CAR WASH!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
quyen_le
1st Year Student
1st Year Student
quyen_le

GOOD LUCK WITH THE CAR WASH!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: GOOD LUCK WITH THE CAR WASH!!!!!   GOOD LUCK WITH THE CAR WASH!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:10 pm

Hello All,

I just wanted to wish you luck with the car wash!!! Weather should be nice. I heard the weather was VERY nice today. Unfortunately, I was studying all day and stuck inside the house. I have a full day tomorrow. I'm attending a baptism and a funeral. Talk about coming to full circle eh?
That's why I will no be able to help out. Please let me know what I can do to help fundraise!!!! I'm a total team player, and hopefully, we'll have another function soon!
Good luck again!!!!!
And bring your books so you can study while you wash some cars! JK!!!!!

-Quyen
Back to top Go down
Lynn.Ly
1st Year Student
1st Year Student
Lynn.Ly

PostSubject: Re: GOOD LUCK WITH THE CAR WASH!!!!!   GOOD LUCK WITH THE CAR WASH!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:20 pm

Awww Thanks Quyen!! Smile
Back to top Go down
mharve4
1st Year Student
1st Year Student
mharve4

PostSubject: Re: GOOD LUCK WITH THE CAR WASH!!!!!   GOOD LUCK WITH THE CAR WASH!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:17 am

Haha, believe it or not, we DID bring our books... Silly of us to think that we'd actually have a chance to look at them though! But carwash was a success... And don't worry, Quyen, you'll have your turn when we do a bake sale! [/b]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOOD LUCK WITH THE CAR WASH!!!!!   GOOD LUCK WITH THE CAR WASH!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GOOD LUCK WITH THE CAR WASH!!!!!
Page 1 of 1