HCC Dental Hygiene at Coleman College
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HCC Dental Hygiene at Coleman College

A place for HCC Dental Hygiene students, both current and former, to share notes, express ideas, organize study groups, and talk about anything related to Dental Hygiene and our program.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[HCC DHYG 2012] Meeting with the Board or Trustees

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Viet_Nguyen
1st Year Student
1st Year Student
Viet_Nguyen

[HCC DHYG 2012] Meeting with the Board or Trustees Empty
PostSubject: [HCC DHYG 2012] Meeting with the Board or Trustees   [HCC DHYG 2012] Meeting with the Board or Trustees I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:19 am

Hi, all.

Tomorrow, at around 11 AM, the Board of Trustees will visit us and our new clinic to see what all their money has resulted in.

If we can, I would like all of us to be there to take a picture with the Board.

For those in the morning radiology lab:
Lab will be dismissed early to meet with the board.

For those in the afternoon radiology lab:
If you can, come to school at around 10 AM. Although it's not required for you to come to campus early and meet with the Board, it would be really nice if you could. After all, the Board is responsible for giving us all state-of-the-art equipment and facilities. The very least we can do is wake up a few hours early to shake their hands and thank them in person.

For tomorrow, everyone please wear your teal Dickies scrubs. If you don't have the Dickies brand, any teal scrubs will do. I want us to match up as much as possible.

For those who haven't picked up their scrubs from Med Center Scrubs, know that they are now available. For the address to the place or their phone number, please call Monique Harvey.

Feel free to call, email, or text me if you have a question about anything.

~Viet Nguyen
Back to top Go down

[HCC DHYG 2012] Meeting with the Board or Trustees
Page 1 of 1